We are often asked what is involved in getting your computer repaired, so we have put together a typical repair process below to give you an idea. Some companies will charge you to tell you if, and how much, the repair will cost. We don’t think that is fair. It may be too costly or not worth while repairing, so why should you pay to find out.
That’s why WE DO NOT CHARGE AN INSPECTION FEE!
So hopefully you are reading this because you have a faulty computer, iPad, iPhone or other peripheral. Here’s how it works..
- If you are local, please call in. We love to meet our customers face to face!
- If you cannot call in, request our collection service.
- We will inspect and diagnose the problem FREE OF CHARGE.
- We will provide you with a FIXED PRICE without obligation.
- If accepted, you are kept informed of the progress of your repair.
- Repairs are normally completed within 72 hours.
- When ready you can either collect your repair in person or have it delivered.
- All repairs come with a Warranty.
- If you feel you have received the great service we aim to provide, please add your testimonial to our long list of already happy customers.
- If you wish to offer us any other feedback, good or bad, we really would like to know so we have the opportunity of putting things right or improving our services.
That’s all there is to it. But sometimes flexibility is needed, so if you have any questions, please give us a call. We would love to speak to you.